Early bird payments should be received before early bird deadline in order to benifit from discount price.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Submission of abstract for oral and poster presentation
- Admission to exhibitions
- Conference material (bag, program, book of abstracts etc)
- Coffee and lunches at the conference venue
- Conference Reception on 17th June at the City Hall
- VAT of 21%
Student registrations must be accompanied by a confirmation letter of the promoter sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 15th 2013 - Deadline abstract Submission.
- March 14th 2013 - Poster and Oral presentation selection announced by Desertland organization.
- March 31st 2013 - Early Bird Deadline.
- May 31st 2013 - Poster Deadline.
- May 31st 2013 - Registration Deadline.
- Format: A0 (portrait)
- Heading: logos of Desertland, GentBC, Ghent University, ICE and logo of your institute
- Affiliation of authors
- Contact email
- Content (example)
- introduction and objectives: max 20 lines
- materials and site description: max 20 lines with max 2 photos
- results and discussion: max 20 lines with 2-3 figures or (small) tables
- conclusions: max 10 lines referring to the objectives
- (short) list of references (only those mentioned in the text of the poster)